- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
At Arrow Eye Care, Dr. Tracy Tran and our entire optometry team are committed to providing advanced vision care in a professional and comfortable environment. We provide a complete eye exam that analyzes eye health and vision function. In addition to eye exams and vision testing, Dr. Tran and our team provide testing for glaucoma, cataracts and macular degeneration. We specialize in contact lenses, and offer pre- and post-operative care.
- Comprehensive eye exams for the entire family!
- Walk-ins welcome!
- Same day appointments available!
- Contact lens specialist – many in stock for same day pick-up!
- Daily disposables, extended wear, color contacts
- Multifocal and monovision contacts
- Toric contacts for astigmatism
- RGP – rigid gas permeable contact lenses
- Urgent eye care – We will do our best to work you in the same day if your eyes are bothering you. Your eye health is our priority!
- Treatment of red eyes due to infections, abrasions, allergies, dry eye syndrome, etc.
- Foreign body removal from eyes
- Diabetic dilated eye exams
- All diabetics, both Type I and Type II, need yearly dilated eye exams to rule out diabetic retinopathy
- Visual Field testing
- Retinal digital photography
- Free Lasik evaluations
- Cataracts, glaucoma, other eye conditions
Dr. Tran and the Arrow Eye Care team take even routine eye exams very seriously. During a yearly examination, our patients will receive a patient history review, a series of vision and eye tests, assessments of eye focusing and movement, and an eye health evaluation. Our optometrist will discuss any additional testing that may be required to diagnose an eye disease or condition. Call us a today at 918-455-0222 to schedule an appointment.
Not sure that glasses are for you? Ask our staff about contact Lenses. Advances in the field of optometry have produced a variety of different types of contact lenses with a range of benefits. Rigid gas-permeable (RGP), daily disposable, and monthly disposable soft contacts are the various types of contact lens options available today. We will discuss the various options with you to determine which type will best fit your needs and lifestyle. Schedule your examination today by calling 918-455-0222. There are many advantages to consider when determining if contact lenses are right for you and our knowledgeable staff is here to answer any questions.
Laser assisted in situ keratomileusis, commonly referred to as LASIK, is a corrective alternative to glasses or contact lenses. Like glasses or contact lenses, LASIK is a method for treating refractive conditions including nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia), and astigmatism. At Arrow Eye Care, Dr. Tran provides pre- and post-operative exams for LASIK and other eye procedures. Call 918-455-0222 today to schedule an examination to see whether you are a candidate for LASIK.